Not happy with these results? Try alternate searches

Blake Carver lists at lisnews.com
Tue May 10 10:43:17 EDT 2005

I'm not sure if I'm just lucky today, or Google's turned on their
clustering thingy for everyone, but I'm seeing something new. Today I did
a search for nfpa and Google asked "Not happy with these results? Try
alternate searches"

The resulting page had previews:
"Previews shown below for: fire protection,  paralegal,  national foster
care association"

Below that had 4 groups "Try searching for
" each heading.

Quite useful and smart, at least with my one limited search, I tried a few
others with mixed results:

Librarian: internet librarian 2003,  digital librarian,  rogue,  lipstick
Libraries: school libraries,  arl,  public libraries,  research libraries
Buffalo: buffalo wireless,  buffalo animal,  buffalo clothing,  buffalo jeans
Blake: blakes 7,  andrew blake,  blake publishing

-----
Blake Carver
LISNews.com
Librarian & Information Science News