[WEB4LIB] RE: Library web presence

David Jones DJones at scu.edu
Fri May 6 19:53:39 EDT 2005

>>> Thomas Krichel <krichel at openlib.org> 5/6/2005 3:18:27 PM >>>
  I have not checked the other pages, but I note that the home page has
  copious validation problems
<<<

Don't even get me started on the fact that none of the Main Menu links work without Javascript turned on... Did someone say 508?

That said, I do find the design to be pleasant and inviting (though I wouldn't use the whole top bar for news items...)

HTH,
David

David Jones                                     mailto:djones at scu.edu
Library Systems Manager                   http://www.scu.edu/library/
Orradre Library                                   fax:   408-551-1805
Santa Clara University                            phone: 408-551-7167
500 El Camino Real
Santa Clara CA 95053-0500
"mir war / als haettest du / einen blick auf mich geworfen /
ich mich geduckt / sag mir was das war"
--Wueste by Blixa Bargeld, http://www.neubauten.org/tabula/wueste.php

This message scanned for viruses and SPAM at SCU (MGW2)