No subject

Martyn, Maureen MartyM at parl.gc.ca
Wed May 18 14:16:39 EDT 2005

Greetings all,

We have recently finished a fit gap analysis of functional and technical
requirements for a new search environment for our website
(www.parl.gc.ca) and our intranet We are aiming for a guided navigation
approach to search. In theory, Sharepoint -- in collaboration with our
newly created metadata repository, can meet most requirements. I am
interested in your experiences implementing the search functionality of
Sharepoint in your web environment. Our web site contains about 500,000
unique URLs with data from more than 14 servers in various locations.
Any advice or experience you could share with me would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks!

Maureen Martyn
Senior Project Manager
Gestionnaire de projet principale