WHAT IS A MARC RECORD,AND WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?

=?big5?q?=A7=F5=20=BA=F6=AC=C0?= a9110049 at yahoo.com.tw
Mon Mar 21 12:02:01 EST 2005

 I am a student here in taiwan, and I major in Library and Informaiton Science. I am interesting to learn MA chine-Readable Cataloging record.So I want to understand  the important topics of library automation and the role of MARC.I really need some information about MARC.

Angie Lee
a9110049 at yahoo.com.tw

Yahoo!©_¼¯¹q¤l«H½c
§K¶O®e¶q250MB¡A«H¥ó¦b¦h¤]¤£©È¡C§ó¦h»¡©ú