[WEB4LIB] Google article in American Libraries

Roy Tennant roy.tennant at ucop.edu
Tue Mar 8 14:02:32 EST 2005

Thanks for pointing this out, Bernie, especially for someone like me
who seems to be last on the list of magazine deliveries. If others of
you find yourselves similarly postal challenged, ALA members can login
to the ALA web site and, after traversing a long and circuitous path,
and after downloading and installing an eBrary plugin, finally view the
magazine online before the postal person drops the paper copy on your
doorstep.
Roy