[WEB4LIB] * Frenzy Begins Over Cookie Alternative

Rudy Leon rudy.leon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 19:26:35 EST 2005

I'm willing to expose my ignorance to get an answer I can use to
protect myself -- The ClickZ article discusses a "flash browser" and
the Macromedia discusses a Flash Player.... As far as I know, when I
have allowed Flash to install itself, I've never installed a player or
browser, or been given access to anything that controlled it. I'm on a
public computer at the moment (not my work or home computer) and
cannot find any such player installed....

Can anyone explain what I'm missing here?

--
Rudy Leon
Visiting Reference Librarian