[WEB4LIB] Re: PDF versus HTML

JOHN MARQUETTE JOHNMA at ci.commerce.ca.us
Thu Mar 31 12:51:33 EST 2005

As I have been reading this thread, it occurs to me that the best of all possible worlds _for me_ would be C&I in PDF in one column.  My old eyes don't support page width-readable text in two columns.  If Walt were to do any kind of alteration to his publishing method, I'd recommend one that mirrors our library's selection process for printed matter - "regular" print versus large print.  In this case "large print" would be just one column, and not the 16-point font of type-on paper large print.

John Marquette
City of Commerce Public Library
Commerce, CA