Cannot find a Library that links to Reader's Circle

Bret Parker Bret.Parker at ci.stockton.ca.us
Tue Mar 29 18:24:42 EST 2005

Are there any libraries out there that link to Reader's Circle?  As described at lii.org (posted there Feb 9, 2005):

Reader's Circle
"Reader's Circle is a free public directory that specializes in listings for book clubs and reader's circles [discussion groups that often focus on a particular topic rather than a specific book]. Anyone may post a listing or search for a group by zip code * all for free." Advanced search allows search by type of club (such as social or academic), but not by keyword or subject.
http://readerscircle.org

I have received 2 invitations thus far to link to this resource from the web site provider. It looks good, and it is FREE, but in looking to see if other libraries use this service, to date I have found none. Please offer an explanation as to the why or why not.