[WEB4LIB] RE: Decision tree for Web resources

Michael McCulley drweb at san.rr.com
Fri Mar 18 22:02:51 EST 2005

Congrats Jim.. please post to the list your findings on how they do that..
I'm sure it's dynamic, but not sure of the coding used on the site.

Best,
Michael

--
P. Michael McCulley aka DrWeb
mailto:drweb at san.rr.com
San Diego, CA
http://drweb.typepad.com/

Quote of the Moment:
 Architecture is the art of how to waste space. --Philip Johnson
Friday, March 18, 2005 6:58:58 PM