[Web4lib] Firefox cardcat search

Vince LaMonica vjl at cullasaja.com
Fri Jul 22 05:02:12 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I came upon an interesting collection of search plugins for Firefox
tonight. Thought it might interest the group. I think the URL speaks for
itself:

http://librarysearch.sourceforge.net/

It currently searches 32 libraries, but the author says there will be
more added. There is also a mailing list one can join [link at the above
URL]. Sounds interesting...

/vjl/ [public library sysadmin/programmer 1990-1998 who loves this
industry dearly and remains an information junkie]

--
Vince J. LaMonica       Knowledge is knowing a street is one way.
vjl at cullasaja.com  <*>  Wisdom is still looking in both directions.

       When there's nothing else to read: http://w3log.vjl.org/