[Web4lib] website design

Jonathan Bloy JBloy at edgewood.edu
Thu Jul 21 13:57:04 EDT 2005

I would recommend the book "Don't make me think! : a common sense
approach to Web usability" by  Steve Krug.  It's one of my favorite web
design books.  I just checked Amazon and a 2nd edition is coming out in
August.

An excerpt of the book is available on the Author's website:
http://www.sensible.com/

---
Jonathan Bloy
Web Services Librarian