[Web4lib] Blog and podcast background info?

Robin Boulton rboulton at linc.lib.il.us
Mon Jul 18 13:52:05 EDT 2005

Let me add to that query, Videocasting. I have been asked to help a couple
of people at my library to get started with that, and as I have never used a
video camera I'm totally ignorant of file format s, how to upload to a
computer, how to play from a web site, etc. Any assistance would be greatly
appreciated!