[Web4lib] Next new thing?

Ryan Eby ryaneby at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 17:52:04 EDT 2005

Don't forget tagging/folksonomies. Can't really say any of this is
"the next thing" since it's already here. We'll see how it all pans
out though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folksonomy

And since I linked to Wikipedia I might as well suggest "wikis"
especially with the recent rise of library related ones.

Ryan

On 7/15/05, Kevin W Bishop <bishopk at rpi.edu> wrote:

> [...]

Ryan Eby
Distance Learning Services