[Web4lib] Software to run an "internal" bloglines-like service?

Bobb Menk bmenk at ll.mit.edu
Fri Jul 15 16:57:24 EDT 2005

I'm thinking about setting up an internal RSS aggregating service that
would allow us to provide a variety of custom-generated feeds for our users.

Does anyone have any recommendations for software apps that will do
something like this more or less "out of the box"? I know NewsGator is
working on an "Enterprise edition" for corporate settings but that
doesn't look like it will be a viable product anytime in the immediate
future.

Or is this perhaps something the market forces have yet to see as an
opportunity to be seized ;)

Any advice or general thoughts welcome as well.

Bobb Menk
MIT Lincoln Laboratory Library
bmenk at ll.mit.edu