[Web4lib] RE: Another Google question

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Fri Jul 15 10:56:41 EDT 2005

I can confirm this experience myself and it's been in this state for some
time. In the past, checking who was linking to specific resources through
Google seemed to give a fairly comprehensive list of sites that linked to
the resource. But over time, the resulting lists seemed to shrink even as
list of sites known to be linking to the resource had grown. I finally
gave up on it being an accurate reflection of what they claimed to provide
and the note from Google just confirms what I had suspected at the time.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI