[Web4lib] Is your library using a Web Content Management

Shashi Pinheiro Shashi.Pinheiro at utsa.edu
Mon Jul 11 11:31:10 EDT 2005

We are in the process of implementing SCT Luminis CMS which is built on
the Documentum system.

It came packaged with the SCT Luminus Portal system, so we didn't have
too much choice in the matter.  We're still in the early stages of
implementation, but so far, we have been impressed with its features.

Shashi Pinheiro
UTSA Library
210 458 6133 (new)
shashi.pinheiro at utsa.edu (new)