[Web4lib] Dreamweaver: drop-down jump menu rpoblem

Chris Gray cpgray at library.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jul 8 11:22:17 EDT 2005

You'll notice in the <head> of the first page the following code:

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/JavaScript">
<!--
function MM_jumpMenu(targ,selObj,restore){ //v3.0
  eval(targ+".location='"+selObj.options[selObj.selectedIndex].value+"'");
  if (restore) selObj.selectedIndex=0;
}
//-->
</script>

You need to copy that into the head of the second page.

Chris

"You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me." --bumper sticker