[Web4lib] search engine question

Patricia F Anderson pfa at umich.edu
Sun Jul 3 19:24:03 EDT 2005

Hi, Isabel,

I have a list of these I use in one of my courses. Here are the search
engine names that generate ideas to refine your search:

     *  Accumo
     * Altavista
     * Ask Jeeves
     * Clush
     * Clusty
     * Don Busca
     * Exalead
     * Gigablast
     * Google Suggest (see the FAQ)
     * Grokker
     * iBoogie
     * IncyWincy
     * Kartoo
     * KillerInfo
     * Mooter
     * Teoma
     * WiseNut

Here is the list linked within my course:

<http://www-personal.umich.edu/~pfa/pro/searchtips/tips.html#refine>

Enjoy!

Patricia Anderson, pfa at umich.edu