[WEB4LIB] Locked PDF files

Daniel Zimmel zimmel at mpp-rdg.mpg.de
Mon Jan 31 12:39:44 EST 2005

Andrew,

why not simply use an alternative viewer? Most of them ignore Acrobat
encryptions and will print fine, nevertheless...
My local copy of GSView (Ghostscript) for example had no problems
whatsoever with printing a sample page of your document below.
It comes with a "free public license". No DRM-circumvention hacks necessary
(well, at least not outside the US... :-) )

(http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/)

Cheers, Daniel

--
Daniel Zimmel                                     Tel. +49 228 91416-17

Max-Planck-Institut zur
Erforschung von Gemeinschaftsgütern, Bonn        ||/| Bibliothek