[WEB4LIB] Re: Decline in Web4Lib message volume

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Wed Jan 26 20:42:52 EST 2005

I was told the other day by a friend of mine that I was a good lightning
rod for comments and criticism.  I told him I was well grounded.
My early experience on PACS-L has given me a thick skin so I am not
afraid to bring up what might appear to be stupid questions or hard
questions on this list.  I am one of those that does not use a Digest.
I take each and every message as it comes.  Web4Lib is one of the best
sources of information and support I have ever found for my professional
duties.

Bill Drew