[WEB4LIB] RE: xhtml compliant WYSIWYG editor

Douglas Goans libdgg at langate.gsu.edu
Wed Jan 12 14:30:14 EST 2005

FYI
Currently, Georgia State University Library is using "ActiveEdit 2.5"
for our in-house CMS and Blog system. It has worked pretty well but we
are looking to upgrade it or find another product since version 2.5
allows non-compliant code to sneak into our CMS. The product is now at
version 4.0 ( http://cfdev.com/activedit/ ). It is supposed to support
XHTML, CSS, and also offers a spell checking feature.

Thanks to everyone who has posted links and information on editors
since that will help us evaluate current products. I would be interested
to hear from anyone who is using ActiveEdit.

-Doug Goans

Doug Goans
Web Development Librarian
Georgia State University Library