[WEB4LIB] xhtml compliant WYSIWYG editor

Ross Singer ross.singer at library.gatech.edu
Wed Jan 12 13:09:55 EST 2005

In my original incarnation of WebTribute
(http://webtribute.sourceforge.net), I used Interakt's KTML:
http://www.interaktonline.com/Products/KTML/Overview/
which I think is pretty slick (and pretty cheap).  It can be set to XHTML.

I wound up bundling it with HTMLArea (http://htmlarea.com/) for
licensing purposes, though.  V.3.0 "claims" to be XHTML compliant,
although I cannot confirm that.

-Ross.