[WEB4LIB] Academic Libraries that Use Athena

Marshall Breeding marshall.breeding at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Jan 6 19:36:58 EST 2005

lib-web-cats can be used to obtain a list of libraries that meet
this criteria.
  http://www.librarytechnology.org/libwebcats

Go to the advanced search and make the appropriate selections.

Currently it lists only 7 libraries.  I know that there are a lot
more, but the smaller libraries that tend to use a system like
Athena are not especially well covered in lib-web-cats.

-marshall breeding

--On Thursday, January 06, 2005 3:13 PM -0800 "Chris
Peterson/Amigos" <peterson at amigos.org> wrote:

> I am looking for academic libraries that use Athena
> (http://www.sagebrushcorp.com/tech/athena.cfm) as their automation
> software.  If you do, let me know.  A very small academic library
> is considering the purchase of Athena but would like to talk with
> academic=
>
> libraries that use the product first.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Christine Peterson
> Library Liaison Officer, Amigos Library Services
> 14400 Midway Road, Dallas, TX  75244-3509
> 800/843-8482 x2891 (message only)
> 512/671-1580 (phone and fax)
> EMAIL:  peterson at amigos.org=

> **** Due to deletion of content types excluded from this list by
> policy, this multipart message was reduced to a single part, and
> from there to a plain text message.
> ****

Marshall Breeding
Library Technology Officer