[WEB4LIB] USB Flash Drives

Leo Robert Klein leo at leoklein.com
Fri Feb 4 11:50:10 EST 2005

Working to allow Flash Drives is great.  Hopefully you can do in with
Fortress.  If not, it's really an example of software that needs to catch
up!

If you just yank them out, it used to be that you'd get a warning that
this made the system unstable.

In any case, from what I've seen of the growing popularity of these
devices, I'd say allowing people to use them ought to be high on
everyone's chore list.  They're close to becoming the new floppy.

LEO

Leo Robert Klein
www.leoklein.com