[WEB4LIB] Re: [USABILITY4LIB] Wanted: OPAC Testing Results

Thomas Edelblute TEdelblute at anaheim.net
Tue Feb 1 15:25:22 EST 2005

We designed it that way because, in a public library at least, the most common question I experience at the Reference Desk is "Do you have this title?"  However, I will admit that the Children's Room tends to be more keyword oriented than the Adult Reference Desk is.

I would suspect that the College/University level searches would also be more keyword oriented.

Thomas Edelblute
Public Access Systems Coordinator
Anaheim Public Library
500 West Broadway     phone (714) 765-1759
Anaheim CA 92805      fax (714) 765-1730