duplicate postings on web4lib?

Marc Truitt mtruitt at uh.edu
Thu Feb 17 15:56:43 EST 2005

is anyone other than i suddenly receiving duplicates of web4lib postings
that originally appeared (i think) yesterday?  see below for latest example.

or have i simply and finally lost it completely?  :)

or both?

- mt

Marc Truitt
Assistant Dean for Systems                      Voice  : 713-743-8979
University of Houston Libraries                 e-mail : mtruitt at uh.edu
114 University Libraries                        fax    : 713-743-9811
Houston, TX 77204-2000    [note new number!] -> cell   : 713-201-0351

"Well I left my happy home to see what I could find out
I left my folk and friends with the aim to clear my mind out
Well I hit the rowdy road and many kinds I met there
Many stories told me of the way to get there ..."
                                 -- Cat Stevens