[WEB4LIB] E-mail discussion lists and blogs?

Neatrour, Anna aneatr01 at ase.tufts.edu
Thu Feb 24 11:22:55 EST 2005

This wouldn't give a precise measure of audience, but you could get a sense of how many people are reading your blog's feed and compare it with other blogs of the same type. If you have an account at bloglines, you can see how many people are subscribed to any blog using that service.
If you were to use a service like feedburner for your blog's feed (http://feedburner.com/fb/a/home), I think you would also be able to get some statistics. This would still only give you numbers on a segment of your audience but might be useful.

-Anna

Anna Neatrour
Coordinator of First-Year Library Instruction
Tisch Library
Tufts University
(617) 627-6207
anna.neatrour at tufts.edu