[WEB4LIB] Re: Firefox problem

Corey Murata murata at u.washington.edu
Wed Feb 23 11:13:46 EST 2005

I discovered recently that Firefox is case sensitive with internal links.
So:
and
<a name="Link">
will break.

IE, on the other hand, assumes "link"="Link" and (for good or bad) will take
you to the spot.

Cm
Corey Murata
Business Computer-based Services Librarian
Foster Business Library
University of Washington
Box 353224
Seattle, WA 98195