Fwd: need help getting off Web4Lib list - please!

Martin Wallace mwallace at library.unt.edu
Wed Feb 16 18:38:38 EST 2005

Can someone please help me unsubscribe. Reading this list has become a full time job and my boss doesn't like that idea too much ;)

I followed all the rules in the FAQ, never got a reply form listproc after sending the unsubscribe message (which I tried twice) and have received nearly 50 more emails in the mean time.

I then emailed roy tennant, as per the instructions in the FAQ, and the email bounced back to me. His email box must be full of Web4LIB email.

Thus, I resort to sending my request directly to the list, even though I know I'm not supposed to.

Whoever is in charge might think about updating the FAQ if the unsubscribe rules have changed.

Thanks!

Martin