Search Engine Code - Come and Get it

Steve Garwood sgarwood at infolink.org
Tue Feb 15 15:05:21 EST 2005

For a project that INFOLINK, the Library Cooperative that I work with,
is doing to help promote the creation and use of "Librarian Pages" to
make our fellow librarians better, stronger and faster searchers and to
give them quicker access to online resources they use frequently...we've
(my intern and myself) created a page with code that people can simply
copy/paste to add various Search Engine search boxes to their websites.

As I thought this might be something that you all might be interested in
I just wanted to share the URL:
http://www.infolink.org/engine/

A couple examples of the "Librarian Pages" that we've "completed" so
far:
(Note: These will eventually move to the school servers)
http://www.infolink.org/newarkschools/
http://www.infolink.org/southplainfieldhs/

and, the one we use at INFOLINK:
http://www.infolink.org/steve.htm

Lastly, a general Template that we're working with:
http://www.infolink.org/quicktemplate

Enjoy, Steve

*
Steve Garwood
Program and Services Coordinator, INFOLINK
Tel: 732-752-7720  Fax: 732-752-7785
Toll free: 866-505-LINK  Fax: 800-793-8007
Email to: sgarwood at infolink.org
Web:  <http://www.infolink.org/> http://www.infolink.org
Personal Web:  <http://www.stevegarwood.com/>
http://www.stevegarwood.com
CD&L: #2301
"I don't care what they say about me as long as they spell my name
right" P.T. Barnum (attributed)
*