[Web4lib] AJAX on library websites?

steven perkins scperkins at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 17:36:39 EST 2005

Maurice:

Have you had a seeing impaired user try your system using a
screenreader like JAWS or HOMEPAGE READER?  Were they able to use the
site as intended? I am interested in how AJAX and similar techniques
are meeting accessibility standards under state and federal
diasability statutes.  Any one tested them yet?

Regards,

Steven C. Perkins
Coordinator of Reference Services
University of Houston