[Web4lib] web page statistics

Richard Wiggins richard.wiggins at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 11:30:35 EST 2005

Then it's probably the case that they're metering out new site setups for
those who already registered.  After I registered my first one, they
disabled the "Add Profile" button.  Now I can add up to 5 profiles.

Here is their help text on the subject:

 Important Note About Creating New Profiles

*The following article describes a feature that has been temporarily
disabled for most Google Analytics customers. Please read
www.google.com/analytics/progress.html to learn about our plans to restore
full service to all Google Analytics customers.*

We have re-enabled the "Add Profile" feature for a limited number of Google
Analytics customers. These customers will be able to add a limited number of
profiles to their account. As we continue to expand capacity, the limit will
gradually be increased up to the original limit of 50.

Adding profiles can be used for tracking your additional websites. However,
this should not include websites outside of your organization. If you use
AdWords and are linking your AdWords and Analytics accounts together, read
below.
/rich