[Web4lib] Subscriber Removal Clarification

JB Bryant jbnmia at zoominternet.net
Fri Dec 16 17:03:56 EST 2005

If you'll indulge me here, it reminds me of this wisdom:

"If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just
between the two of you... But if he will not listen, take one or two
others along, so that every matter may be established by the testimony
of two or three witnesses. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to
the church" (Matthew 18:15-18)

jb