[Web4lib] Subscriber Removal Clarification

Joshua Ferraro jmf at kados.org
Fri Dec 16 16:15:53 EST 2005

On Fri, Dec 16, 2005 at 02:57:29PM -0600, hutchens wrote:
> I've never posted to this list, but I read it every day, enjoy it, and
> find it enormously useful.  I would argue that there are just as many
> people who do think the action was not only fair, but necessary.
So just for the record, you would argue that it's fair and necessary for
Chuck to be singled out even though he wasn't the only one following
the list's posting policy and even though he was provoked?

> I'm a moderator on a personal interest forum and it's not an easy job to keep
> everyone happy.   I believe Mr. Tennant and the advisory board handled
> the situation professionally and am appreciative of their ongoing
> volunteer work to maintain such a useful list.
I'm appreciated of their work too, I just happen to disagree with this
particular action.

Cheers,

Joshua