[Web4lib] Subscriber Removal Clarification

hutchens hutchens at augsburg.edu
Fri Dec 16 15:57:29 EST 2005

Joshua Ferraro wrote:

>First off, the fact that you're being questioned should alert you
>that a significant portion of us on this list feel that the action
>taken was unfair.

I've never posted to this list, but I read it every day, enjoy it, and
find it enormously useful.  I would argue that there are just as many
people who do think the action was not only fair, but necessary.  I'm a
moderator on a personal interest forum and it's not an easy job to keep
everyone happy.   I believe Mr. Tennant and the advisory board handled
the situation professionally and am appreciative of their ongoing
volunteer work to maintain such a useful list.

Let the moderators do their job and if you don't agree with their
policies and/or the enforcement of those policies, you can easily start
another list and make your own rules.

Chad Hutchens
Digital Learning Services Librarian
Augsburg College