[Web4lib] Technical question re:MovableType

Karen Harker Karen.Harker at UTSouthwestern.edu
Tue Dec 13 15:17:46 EST 2005

My apologies to the list...I've been testing out new syncing software with my Palm and email service and apparently it sent out email again which had already been sent!  I've since disabled that function.

Sorry.

Karen R. Harker, MLS
UT Southwestern Medical Library
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, TX  75390-9049
214-648-8946
http://www.utsouthwestern.edu/library/

>>> "K.G. Schneider" <kgs at bluehighways.com> 12/13/2005 1:50:54 PM >>>

Did we talk about this? I think so... anyway, I think it's a clue that you
may not want to run MT in your networking environment... is there a reason
you want to run MT?

Karen