[Web4lib] Journals with Associated/Companion Blog(s)/Wiki(s)?

Patricia F Anderson pfa at umich.edu
Wed Dec 7 16:10:53 EST 2005

I hear about more everyday! I've quit keeping track of individual titles.
So far, most of the ones I've found are in the arts and news or pop
culture, or may be doing this are with an RSS news feed that they
generate.

Atlanta Journal Constitution
Aikido Journal
Journal of Medical Practice Management
Space and Culture
TheEdge: The E-Journal of Intercultural Relations
NEJM
MedGadget: Internet Journal of Emerging Medical Technologies
American Journal of Bioethics
Newtopia Magazine
ArtsJournal
Popular Mechanics
Journal of Online Mathematics and its Applications
Yale Law Journal
Journal of Community Informatics
Health Behavior News Service
International Journal of Health Geographics
Nature Genetics

... I'm sure there are many more. -- Patricia Anderson, pfa at umich.edu