[Web4lib] Google University / Public search reporting is broken

Richard Wiggins richard.wiggins at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 12:18:51 EST 2005

For weeks now, I've been unable to retrieve reports from Google's free
University Search.  (Sometimes called their free Public Service search,
because other nonprofits are now eligible.)

I know a lot of institutions avail themselves of this service.  If yours
does, are your reports working?

Attached is the error I get.  I have reported this to Google; no reply.

Thanks,

/rich

 Error
[image: --]

An error occured while processing this page:
  *Type:* exceptions.TypeError *Value:* bad argument type for built-in
operation *Trace:* File "/www/publicservice/WebLib.py", line 59, in run
handler(S)

File "/www/publicservice/view_reports", line 114, in view_reports
%(x[1], x[2], x[3], x[1], x[0], x[4], x[5])), daily_hits), '\n')

File "/www/publicservice/view_reports", line 107, in <lambda>
map(lambda x:(