[Web4lib] Non-filtering solutions

Sue Kamm suekamm at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 29 21:40:09 EDT 2005

Experience in the U.S. may not help in Oz, because our policies are based on the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.  Here's a link to the American Library Association's fact sheet on Internet in public libraries:  http://tinyurl.com/7ke7a.  Links from that page lead to other reports and information.

IFLA has a Committee on Free Access to Information and Free Expression:  http://www.ifla.org/faife/index.htm

HTH!

Your friendly CyberGoddess and Councilor-at-large,
Sue Kamm
Inglewood/Los Angeles, CA
Truest of the Blue, Los Angeles Dodgers Think Blue Week 2000
Visit my home page:
http://suekamm.home.mindspring.com/index.htm
email:  suekamm [at] mindspring.com
"What I wonder is, where are all the guys who just like to play baseball?"
--Wes Parker, former Los Angeles Dodgers infielder