[Web4lib] Podcasting

Lloyd Davidson ldavids at northwestern.edu
Mon Aug 15 22:49:18 EDT 2005

In a similar vein it has also been used for easy distribution of
commentary's for TV shows, etc. I believe there are some critics that
are distributing via podcast. The first instance of commentary I saw
was Battlestar Galactica on SciFi. I've never seen it so can't attest
to how good the commentary is but you can see about it at the site
below:

http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/downloads/podcast/

As Richard points out if you have special guests, or even lecture
series hosted at your library, it may be worthwhile to offer it for
download. Podcasts just make it easier to keep up.

Ryan Eby