[Web4lib] FTP editor for the Mac?

John Durno johnd at eln.bc.ca
Thu Aug 11 18:25:38 EDT 2005

For SFTP, Fugu lets you specify an external editor  that will open
when you select the file in the browser window and click the "edit" icon
Supported editors include:
BBEdit (full & lite)
JEdit X
PageSpinner
SubEthaEdit
vi
emacs
and others.

BBEdit (what I use) works the other way also (ie lets you save to
remote FTP/SFTP servers without opening a separate client). Probably
some of the others do too, not sure.

http://rsug.itd.umich.edu/software/fugu/