[Web4lib] RSS

Ken Varnum ken.varnum at tufts.edu
Mon Aug 8 12:26:27 EDT 2005

Some libraries are using RSS feeds of journal tables of contents to
augment the information in their catalogs -- in fact, there was a
thread here on Web4Lib in late July about this:
http://lists.webjunction.org/wjlists/web4lib/2005-July/037913.html

<shameless plug>
I maintain a blog on how libraries are using RSS in innovative ways --
see http://blogs.fletcher.tufts.edu/rss4lib/
I'm always looking for new items to highlight
</shameless plug>

Ken Varnum

Ken Varnum, IT Manager & Associate Librarian
  Edwin Ginn Library, Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Tufts
University
  160 Packard Street, Medford, MA 02155
  Tel: 617 627 3826        Fax: 617 627 3736
  http://www.library.tufts.edu/ginn/