[WEB4LIB] Can an element have two class attributes?

Chris Gray cpgray at library.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Apr 19 09:38:24 EDT 2005

The class attribute in HTML can take a list of class names as a value.
The class names must be separated by whitespace.  So the following is OK:

Chris

"The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up
in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office." -Robert
Frost