New Online Copyright Courses

Amritha kim_mlis at yahoo.ca
Thu Apr 7 17:50:54 EDT 2005

(Cross-posted; please excuse duplication.)

April 2005 – Two new online copyright courses are
being offered by Copyrightlaws.com

1 -- Digital Content Management course on the legal
use of licensed content will be offered for the first
time in early May.  This course will address questions
like:  Who manages your licensed content? What are the
rules? Can I republish licensed content? Or post it on
our Web site? Can I store it, and forward it to
others? Can I save digital content in our enterprise's
database?

2 -- And for those of you who want to attend "summer
school", there is a new mini online course on the
Practical Aspects of International Copyright Law,
beginning in early July.  Learn how to protect your
content internationally, avoid infringements in other
countries, and obtain and give permissions for use of
content outside your own country.

Further information and registration is at
http://www.acteva.com/go/copyright,
http://copyrightlaws.com, or e-mail
seminars at copyrightlaws.com

Sincerely,