[WEB4LIB] IM IDs on business cards

Elizabeth mckenty library.lisle at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 12:49:45 EDT 2005

In the Library Journal article,
"<http://www.libraryjournal.com/article/CA512192>IM
me" by Aaron Schmidt & Michael Stephens -- 4/1/2005, Sarah Houghton,
E-services librarian, Marin County Free Library, CA.mentions business cards
as one of the ways she publicizes IM reference service.

I also found a post via Feedster (www.feedster.com <http://www.feedster.com>),
from Christina's LIS Rant,
http://christinaslibraryrant.blogspot.com/2005/03/vr-in-corporate-special-libraries-via.html,
where she mentions having her IM user name on her business cards.

I know I've seen it elsewhere, but I can't find it now.

lislemck (don't IM me 9-5 EST as we're not allowed IM on our PCs)
aka Elizabeth McKenty :D