Software to archive electronic resources

Maria Vagianos mvagianoslib at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 15:41:15 EDT 2005

Hi all,

At our library,  we are trying to find a software that can be used as
one centralized digital database to access files on different drives,
to access our new digitized collection, our audiovisual collection,
and to store information rich sources (such as url links) contained in
email. Pretty much anything we can throw at it!

Right now, we are using ISYS, MSAccess, and other methods by which to
access this information..  I researched Swish, for example, but it is
smaller and less comprehensive than ISYS.

Can you suggest a program by which our data can be automatically and
reliably collected, and easily accessed in the future?

If you need further information, let me know.

Thanks for your help!

Maria