[WEB4LIB] styleguides redux

Thomas, Susan Elaine suethoma at iusb.edu
Tue Apr 12 11:03:12 EDT 2005

I highly recommend investing in Refworks Software.  It offers over 300
style manuals and is programmed to work with Word to help in creating
papers and bibliographies.  It also offers unlimited storage for created
bibliographies and the option (I believe this costs extra) to share
bibliographies.  It also contains online help for the various styles
with brief information taken from the manuals.  It is not difficult to
use although some may find it a bit cumbersome to use at first.  From
their own quotes from students, one student commented that Refworks is
"better than Christmas."

Susan

Susan E. Thomas
Head of Collection Development