Categorization of a Digital Library

Sharon Yet nrcd0300 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 14:23:44 EDT 2005

Dear All,

I am trying to figure out a good classfication scheme for a small digital library (about 2000 f/text titles) and a few access points to improve browsing. LC classification system looks too much universal for our small collection. Are you awared of a good system that may apply for our situation? Our collection is cross-spectrum. It inclues literature, history, philosophy, science, art, political science, etc. Many thanks in advance.

Sharon

Yahoo! Messenger