[WEB4LIB] Fwd: Huge file delivery

Breakall, Scott BreakallS at chesterfield.gov
Fri Apr 29 09:26:40 EDT 2005

Hello all,

Another solution is to use a site like yousendit.com.  This site lets
you upload a file of up to 1GB (no typo!) and sends an email to the
recipient's email address containing a link for them to download the
file.  Neither the sender nor the recipient needs to log in or sign up
or anything.  They claim they are "Transferring over 33,973,865,717,760
bytes per day".

I've used yousendit.com and it works very well.

~Scott~