Searching Google Print

Paul R. Pival ppival at ucalgary.ca
Thu Apr 28 13:36:10 EDT 2005

Unless I missed it earlier, there's been a change with the searchability
of Google Print.  In my memory you could only search Google main and get
some Print results towards the top, but now you can actually run a
search from http://print.google.com/print?q=your query here and ONLY get
Google Print results.  Once on the results page you'll see a search box
where you can query away :-)

I've updated my bookmarklets to now include one for Google Print:
http://distlib.blogs.com/distlib/2005/04/google_print_bo.html

--

Paul R. Pival
Distance Education Librarian